ADC Finishing, Inc. currently has the below positions available. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Plant/Process Engineer/ New product Development Manager
- Responsibilities include direct the design, purchase, manufacture, installation, and servicing procedures and processes for industrial finishing systems to ensure consistently high quality products while maximizing efficiency and profitability
- Directing the pursuit, negotiating and conclusion of customer contracts with new or current customers for design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of industrial paint finishing facilities
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 10 years experience in liquid paint, electro-deposition and powder coat technologies.
- Job Estimator
- Estimator to learn ADC Finishing's system to quote job cost for customers. Candidates will work along side our current Engineer to learn the estimating process for liquid/powder coating of customer parts
- Learn and understand processing concepts to create quotes and communicate to customers by email, phone, or in person
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent. Must have strong math skills, ability to read and understand blueprints and specs, computer skills including
If you are interested please contact Jason Chevalier by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and we hope to here from you!